Brazil vehicle sales totaled 329,207 units for August 2013, down 21.8% vs. August 2012. August 2013 vehicle sales decreased 3.8% compared with July 2013 sales. 2013 sales through August totaled 2,470,458, down 1.3% over the same period in 2012. Fiat is the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 513,276, resulting in a 20.8% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazil Vehicle Sales Down 21.8% in August " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642