’14 XTS Vsport latest model to join Cadillac lineup.
NEW YORK – Augmenting its product portfolio is a high priority for Cadillac as it rolls toward its highest sales volume in years. The XTS Vsport is the latest model to join General Motors’ luxury-car lineup. It's actually a performance variant of the XTS large sedan, but a step below the all-out V-series Cadillac has established for the CTS and ATS models. The XTS Vsport is the first Cadillac to be equipped with GM's all-new LR3 twin-turbo 3.6L V-6 engine that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cadillac to Expand Portfolio Range as Sales Soar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642