Daimler trucks performed poorly in December.
Canada’s medium- and heavy-truck market slowed further in December, as daily sales slipped 1.5% from like-2011. Though truck deliveries for full-2012 increased 1.2% over prior-year, December’s decline marked the third consecutive month of losses, WardsAuto data shows. Combined Class 4-8 volume totaled 3,204 units in December, down from 3,514 in like-2011 and lower than 3,319 in November. Class 7 suffered a 30.0% slide, the worst-performing of all segments in the month. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Big-Truck Market Finishes Year With Modest Gains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642