Frise: Goal more jobs, not more research.
Auto21, a vital force in Canada’s auto industry, faces an uncertain future as its government funding – more than half of its total support – is set to run out in 2015. Auto21 brokers partnerships between university-level researchers and industry stakeholders to foster innovation. While private-sector contributions have totaled $44 million ($42.1 million) since the enterprise was established in 2001, some C$58 million ($56 million) has come from Canada’s federal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada‚Äôs Auto-Technology Incubator Feeling the Heat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642