Research to advance aluminum-extrusion technology used in Mercedes SL.
Canada’s National Research Council and Rio Tinto Alcan are linking up in a C$3 million ($2.7 million) research project addressing the aluminum industry’s demand for more economical and ecologically friendly products. The partnership will support innovation by accelerating the development of new products and meeting manufacturers’ technical-support needs to facilitate the use of extrusions and aluminum in ground transportation. Etienne Jacques, chief operating officer-Rio ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canadian Study Targets Aluminum-Products Development" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642