GM expects Colorado to represent 30%-40% of Chevy’s 2012 Thai deliveries.
Chevrolet predicts its new Colorado pickup truck will help to nearly triple the brand’s sales in Thailand this year to 85,000 units. The auto maker set its 2012 target after deliveries in 2011 surged 57.8% to 31,595 units. January sales this year soared 94.9% to 3,785, it says. Antonio Zara, vice president-General Motors Thailand and Chevrolet Sales (Thailand) Sales, Marketing and Aftersales, expects the Colorado to represent 30%-40% of the subsidiary’s total deliveries ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chevrolet Sets Sights on Colorado Pickup Thai Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642