Chevy Spark minicar on sale in 18 U.S. metro markets.
DETROIT – The Chevrolet Spark and Sonic should not cannibalize one another’s sale because the two cars, while similar, are targeting two different demographics, General Motors officials say. The A-segment Spark, designed to easily maneuver in congested cities, is oriented toward a younger, more-urban buyer than the larger B-segment Sonic, says Chris Perry, vice president-Chevrolet marketing. "(The) Sonic has an older buyer," Perry says at a Spark media ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chevy Sees Different Buyers for Spark, Sonic" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642