Roewe 750 at high end of top-selling SAIC brand.
New-vehicle sales in China soared 13.9% to a record 21,984,100 units in 2013, with the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers saying the growth rate was significantly higher than expectations at the beginning of the year. The result made China the first country to surpass 20 million deliveries in a year. Production also smashed the 20 million barrier, rising 14.8% to 22,116,800 units. The record year ended with 2.13 million sales in December, the best monthly result of 2013. CAAM says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China LV Market Sees Record Sales, Output in 2013" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642