Lavida helped VW pass GM as China’s top marque through Q3.
The China Passenger Car Assn. says the country’s overall economic recovery helped October new-passenger-vehicle sales climb 11.7% year-on-year to 1.25 million units. The government’s Xinhua news agency says 10-month deliveries rose 5.9% to 11.7 million units. That total includes SUVs, which saw sales jump 24.2% to 1.46 million units. Production grew 1.1% in October to 1.26 million units, leaving year-to-date output up 7.3% to 12.5 million units. Local brands’ market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China Passenger-Vehicle Sales Post 11.7% Gain in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642