Mazda6-based Besturn B50 new arrival on Russian market.
Chinese auto maker FAW Group is ratcheting up its operations in South Africa and Russia. FAW Chairman Xu Jianyi says the RMB500 million ($78.5 million) truck plant announced for South Africa in March is to be expanded. The government’s Xinhua news agency quotes Xu as saying the plant, originally scheduled to produce 5,000 trucks a year, will be turned into an overseas manufacturing base with an annual output of 50,000 passenger vehicles. FAW says it is accelerating construction ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chinaâ€™s FAW Expands Footprint in South Africa, Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642