Auto maker’s YTD sales up almost 40%.
Less than four months after being named chief operating officer and director of sales at Fiat Chrysler Group Australia, Matthew Wiesner is out. His departure is announced in two terse, unsigned 2-sentence statements under the Chrysler Group and Fiat Alfa Romeo labels. “Fiat Chrysler Group has today announced that Matthew Wiesner has left the company effective immediately to pursue other interests,” the statements say. “President and CEO of Fiat Chrysler Group, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Australia COO, Sales Director Departs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642