56,410 Wranglers sold in 2012 so far.
CHELSEA, MI – Chrysler is forecasting another boost in U.S. sales for the Jeep Wrangler in June, coming off the model’s best-ever month in May. Chrysler sold 14,454 Wranglers in May, up 44% from year-ago. Deliveries year-to-date total 56,410, a 34.5% gain from like-2011. The Wrangler consistently has been a top seller, not only for Jeep but for all of Chrysler, WardsAuto data shows. In 2009 and 2010, the Wrangler was the auto maker’s second best-selling vehicle, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Predicts Another Best-Ever Sales Month for Wrangler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642