Distributor plans five new Russia dealerships by year’s end.
VIENNA – Chrysler Rus, Chrysler Group’s import subsidiary in Russia, takes over the import of Alfa Romeo cars from an independent company. Chrysler Rus already imports Fiat, Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge vehicles into Russia. St. Petersburg-based Alfa Cento has been the country’s Alfa Romeo importer since the end of 2010. However, no Russian sales figures for the Fiat subsidiary for 2011, 2012 and the first half of 2013 can be found. “By the end of the year, five ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Takes Over Alfa Romeo Imports in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642