Lada Priora, Russia’s top seller in 2012, sees 51% January slide.
Russian new-vehicle sales start the year up 5% with January deliveries totaling 162,077 units, the Association of European Businesses automobile manufacturers committee says. Committee Chairman Joerg Schreiber says while the Russian market grew to record levels last year, the second half was characterized by growing signs of consolidation. Last month’s result, he says, is therefore very encouraging. “We see that customer activity is picking up across the industry as a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Coming Off Record 2012, Russia Sales Up 5% in January" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642