Supercar exhaust-systems fabricator Larini among exhibitors at 2012 show.
The 3rd Bangkok International Auto Salon, scheduled to be held June 19-29, has been postponed indefinitely. Organizer Inspire Entertainment says in a statement posted on its website that new dates for the largest car-customization exhibition event in the Association of Southeast Asian Nations region will be announced later. The Nation newspaper quotes the company as saying that due to the current situation – the polite reference to last month’s military coup – it was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Coup Forces Postponement of Bangkok Custom-Car Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642