Car sales for month up 2.0%.
Malaysian new-vehicle sales climbed 3.2% in October to 55,358 units from prior-year’s 53,615, with the industry crediting the increase to positive consumer sentiment, new model launches and a longer working month. The Malaysian Automotive Assn. says in a statement that car sales edged up 2.0% to 48,415 units, while the small commercial-vehicle segment jumped 12.7% to 6,943. Malaysian vehicle production rose 4.6% for the month to 52,307 units from prior-year’s 49,984. Within ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CVs Lead Way as Malaysia October Sales Climb 3.2%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642