Mercedes begins volume production of new FWD B-Class car at Hungarian plant.
KECSKEMET, Hungary – Mercedes-Benz Mfg. Hungary launches production at its new vehicle plant here. The Kecskemet facility is producing two of the five models coming from Mercedes’ front-wheel-drive architecture that will underpin the new-generation A- and B-Class models. Daimler has invested €1.4 billion ($1.86 million) in production of the new cars, including €800 million ($1.06 billion) to construct the Kecskemet plant and €600 ($800 million) to expand its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler Inaugurates Hungarian Plant, Will Add 4-door Coupe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642