Kamaz commercial truck built with Mercedes components.
ST. PETERSBURG, Russia – Daimler is moving forward with a plan that would secure its position in the Russian commercial-vehicle market through a sizable increase in its 11% stake in the country’s flagship truck producer, Kamaz. Daimler’s interest in boosting its holding recently was signaled by Sergei Chemezov, head of state-run Russian Technologies, one of the country’s leading diversified industrial conglomerates and the biggest shareholder of Kamaz at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler May Up Kamaz Stake to Secure Foothold in Russian Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642