Ford Focus enjoyed strong year in Russia.
Europe’s vehicle sales slipped 0.8% in December after five consecutive months of increases, compared with prior-year, but results for full-2011 ended at 19.2 million units, 4.4% ahead of 2010’s 18.4 million. For the 24 countries in the region tracked by WardsAuto, 20 of them within the European Union, 2011 saw the highest calendar-year result since 20.5 million units in 2008. Despite this, there was underlying weakness in the member states grappling with sovereign debt ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Europe‚Äôs 2011 Vehicle Sales Push Past Prior Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642