Days’ supply of Fiat 500s fell to 126 from 179 in February.
A sharp uptick in February sales trimmed month-end days’ supply to a normal 65 from January's excessive 76, even as the total number of light vehicles on dealer lots increased 2.0% to 3,236,852 units. February’s stock was a welcome 20.5% ahead of prior-year’s weak 2,685,738 units and slightly less than the 3,317,400 average of the previous 28 years. Last month’s stepped-up selling pace, along with some judicious production cuts, was particularly good news ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"February U.S. Light-Vehicle Daysâ€™ Supply Dips" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642