Russians take wheel at Jeep Territory promotion.
ST. PETERSBURG, Russia – Fiat Chrysler Automobiles’ plans to build Jeep vehicles in Russia are on the verge of failure, due to the automaker’s inability to launch production at the TagAZ assembly plant located in Taganrog in Western Russia. The Arbitration Court of the Rostov region recently declared the Taganrog Automobile Plant bankrupt and started its liquidation several days ago. FCA had negotiated a rescue plan with the Russian government to assemble Jeeps at the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Chrysler Deal to Build Jeeps in Russia Falters" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642