Facelifted Linea in vanguard of new-product push.
MUMBAI – Fiat Chrysler Automobiles India plots another attempt to gain a foothold in the country with its 2018 India Plan, as part of its larger Five Year Asia Pacific strategy. Mike Manley, FCA chief operating officer-Asia Pacific Region and a member of the Fiat Group Executive Council, recently said in Mumbai: “Fiat is eyeing volumes of 130,000 by 2018, up from 10,000 in 2013. This represents a compound annual growth rate of 50% over the next four years.” The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat India Pursuing Ambitious Growth Strategy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642