Ford Focus leads way in small family-car safety category.
The Ford Focus is named one of the five safest cars in Europe. The Euro New Car Assessment Program says 11 of 53 new-car models available on the European market earn five of a possible five stars in recent tests. The poorest result is the Dacia Duster’s three stars. Euro NCAP, financed by seven European governments in addition to motoring and consumer organizations in every European country, ranks the Focus as the leader in the small family-car safety category. Other 5-star ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Five of 53 Models Top-Ranked in European Safety Tests" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642