Ford to begin Transit fullsize-commercial-van production next year.
Ford is adding more than 2,000 jobs at its Kansas City, MO, assembly plant to support increasing demand for the F-150 pickup and planned production of the Transit fullsize commercial van. F-150 sales through April were up 18.8% compared with year-ago to 55,474 units, according to WardsAuto data. Deliveries are expected to increase as the year progresses due to replacement demand and an uptick in the housing market. In a conference call to discuss April sales, Ken Czubay, vice ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Adding 2,000 Jobs at Kansas City Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642