Hybrid version of new Mondeo sedan will be auto maker’s first in Europe.
Ford of Europe announces a slew of new products in an effort to boost sales that have been lagging 10.6% through July to 700,200. Among the new offerings to be sold in Europe are new Ford EcoSport, Kuga and Edge cross/utility vehicles. The Kuga launches later this year, followed by the Edge and EcoSport. Ford is hoping the trio of CUVs will better position it to realize growth in a segment projected to increase by 34% in Europe over the next five years. “The expanding European ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Announces European Product Onslaught" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642