Ford backing new research institute located near Dagenham complex.
Ford is providing £1.44 million ($2.2 million) worth of high-tech engineering and manufacturing expertise to the new High Speed Sustainable Manufacturing Institute launched by the U.K. government. Funded by a £3.5 million ($5.4 million) government grant, the independent institute based at the Center for Engineering and Manufacturing Excellence in East London will study ways to improve the efficiency of U.K. manufacturers and suppliers by integrating state-of-the-art ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Britain Sweetens U.K. High-Tech R&D Pot" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642