Focus EV rated at 110 mpg with range up to 100 miles.
NEW YORK – Ford will tap into Yahoo's audience of 170 million online users to jump-start sales of the Focus electric vehicle that goes on sale in the year’s second quarter. Ten electric Focus cars are being tested by select fleets, and the Michigan Assembly Plant in Wayne, MI, will start shipping retail units to dealers in mid-June, says John Felice, general manager-Ford and Lincoln marketing. Felice declines to forecast retail deliveries, but says they will eclipse ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Connects With Yahoo Users to Promote Focus EV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642