Fusion overflow volume from Mexico to be built at Flat Rock.
FLAT ROCK, MI – Ford isn’t officially revealing how many ’13 Fusion midsize sedans it will build at the plant here, but the auto maker’s manufacturing chief says volume likely will exceed the Mazda6 it replaces. “Mazda6 sales were quite variable over the last couple of years, and we hope (the) Fusion has steadier demand, so that should result in more production,” James Tetreault, vice president-North America manufacturing, tells WardsAuto at an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Expects Fusion Output to Exceed Mazda6 at Flat Rock" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642