Focus EV fully recharged in four hours.
DEARBORN, MI – Ford is taking a different approach to tracking sales of its electrified-vehicles by grouping them together, rather than as individual models. Chad D’Arcy, Focus Electric marketing manager, says the fact the Focus EV has sold just eight units since it went on sale in May, according to WardsAuto data, is no cause for concern to the auto maker, citing the new tracking approach. “We’re not focusing on individual vehicles,” he tells WardsAuto at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to Group Electrified-Vehicle Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642