Flat Rock to build 100,000 Fusions annually, Hinrichs says at Job One today.
FLAT ROCK, MI – Ford today begins production of the Fusion midsize sedan at its joint-venture plant here, which should account for about 100,000 units annually, a top executive says. Joe Hinrichs, Ford president-The Americas, says the Hermosillo, Mexico, facility, which previously was the sole source for Fusions, will build about 250,000 units a year, bringing total Fusion capacity in North America to 350,000. Fusion sales should see a boost in coming months with the extra Flat ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Kicks Off U.S. Fusion Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642