Sales of refreshed Fiesta spike 154% in May.
Malaysia new-vehicle sales surged 12.7% year-on-year in May to 55,939 units and the Malaysian Automotive Assn. predicts a similar strong performance this month. The result left the year-to-date total up 5.7% to 274,581 units. The government’s Bernama news agency quotes the MAA as saying May sales comprised 49,865 passenger vehicles and 6,074 commercial units. Ford reported its best-ever May performance in the country with sales up 59% year-on-year to 1,116 units. David Westerman, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Leads Way in May as Malaysia Vehicle Sales Jump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642