’13 Ford Fusion to be offered with five powertrain options.
DEARBORN, MI – Ford is taking extra care to ensure the market launch of the ’13 Fusion midsize sedan goes more smoothly than the introduction of the ’13 Escape cross/utility vehicle, which has been plagued by recalls. “We’re doing a lot of work with our launch quality operating system and took some incremental actions (based on what) we’ve learned,” Raj Nair, Ford group vice president-global product development, says during a Fusion media ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Learns From Escape Recalls, Vows Smoother Fusion Market Launch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642