Ford Transit to go on sale in North America next year.
Ford today says it will offer the 3.5L direct-injected turbocharged V-6 EcoBoost engine in the upcoming Transit commercial van, which is scheduled to go on sale in North America next year. The auto maker says the Transit will achieve 25% better fuel economy, compared with similar E-Series vans, due in part to its 300 lbs. (136 kg) lower weight. The Transit is scheduled to replace the E-Series in North America starting next year. The same engine has proven a competent performer in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to Offer EcoBoost in Upcoming North American Transit Van" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642