’15 Mustang one of many new Ford products in the pipeline.
DETROIT – Ford is tops among automakers in terms of product-replacement rate over the next four years, followed by Honda, according to the Bank of America Merrill Lynch “Car Wars” study. A high replacement rate drives down showroom age, which increases market share, and in turn fuels profits and stock prices, the study says. Automakers with the highest replacement rate and youngest relative showroom age generally have gained market share from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Product Replacement Rate Leads Industry, Study Shows" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642