Range Rover Evoque CUV impressed judges with bold design.
DETROIT – Foreign-based auto makers dominate the finalists’ list for the North American Car and Truck of the Year awards after being nearly shut out last year by resurgent Detroit brands. The Ford Focus is the only finalist built by the Detroit Three in both the car or truck categories this year. Others in the car category are the Hyundai Elantra and Volkswagen Passat. Finalists for the truck award are the BMW X3, Land Rover’s Range Rover Evoque and Honda CR-V. Last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Foreign Brands Dominate North American Car, Truck of Year Finalists" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642