Mueller’s hire underscores importance of brand management to Opel.
VIENNA – Adam Opel names Tina Mueller, 44, chief marketing officer and member of the board of management responsible for brand management, effective Aug. 1. With the newly created board function, Opel underscores the importance of brand management as a pivotal element of the General Motors subsidiary’s strategy. Mueller, a native of Germany, comes from the beauty-care industry. She began her career at L'Oréal Germany, then moved to cosmetics maker Wella before ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Former Beauty-Care Branding Expert Joins Opel Board" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642