France vehicle sales totaled 214,232 units for December 2013, up 10.1% vs. December 2012. December 2013 vehicle sales increased 22.4% vs. November 2013 sales. 2013 sales through December totaled 2,207,373, down 5.3% over the same period in 2012. PSA Peugeot Citroen was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 650,704, resulting in a 29.5% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"France Vehicle Sales Up 10.1% in December" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642