Captur CUV helped push Renault sales up 4.6% in down market.
PARIS – After a small positive bump in July, registrations of new cars in France fell 10.9% in August, slightly more than the year-to-date figure of 9.9%. Nonetheless, the CCFA industry association continues to believe the year will end 8% below 2012, based on the current pace of orders. The August total of 85,585 units would have been worse without almost 17,000 registrations made in the final two days, a sign that some auto makers may have been forcing their numbers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French Car Sales Backslide by Double Digits in August" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642