Zoe joining Renault EV lineup later this year.
PARIS – Renault and PSA Peugeot Citroen applaud the new French government’s plan to boost consumer incentives for electric vehicles and hybrids with low emissions. Minister of Productive Recovery Arnaud Montebourg says that through the end of the year, the maximum bonus for buying a pure EV is increased from €5,000 to €7,000 ($6,100-$8,500) and the bonus for hybrids doubles to €4,000 ($4,900). The bonuses will be funded in part by higher penalties for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"French Government Amps Up Support for EVs, Hybrids" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642