GAZ President Bo Andersson (left) and owner Oleg Deripaska drive new NEXT off line.
Russian truck maker GAZ officially launches production of its critical GAZelle NEXT light-commercial vehicle at its manufacturing complex in Nizhny Novgorod today. The NEXT, which will be offered in several configurations and with an unprecedented 3-year/124,000-mile (200,000-km) warranty in Russia, is being counted on to burnish GAZ’s image in the domestic market, where it already controls more than half of the LCV sector. On hand to push the button on production is Russian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GAZ Launches New NEXT LCV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642