Emgrand X7 CUV Chinese auto maker’s second Belarus-built model.
VIENNA – Chinese auto maker Geely confirms plans to expand its BELGEE joint-venture operation in Belarus, which assembles cars from semi-knocked-down kits in Borisov near the Belarus capital of Minsk. Geely and the government of Belarus celebrate the official signing of an agreement called the “Geely-Belarus joint-venture agreement on the establishment of a large automobile-assembly project” during a visit to China by Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko. In ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Geely Confirms Plans for Belarus Joint-Venture Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642