’15 Mustang designed to appeal to global customers.
DEARBORN, MI – Mustang buyers around the world have similar tastes when it comes to the technology they want in their vehicles, says Steve Ling, North American car marketing manager. The all-new ’15 Mustang comes with a host of new technologies, including a selectable drive-mode system, blindspot information system with cross-traffic alert, push-button start and Sync AppLink, which allows drivers to control smartphone apps via the car’s voice-command system. Ling says for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Global Mustang Customers Share Technology Tastes, Marketing Chief Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642