SAIC-GM-Wuling breaks ground for new plant in Chongquing.
General Motors and its Chinese joint-venture partners break ground on two new production facilities and an expansion of a technical center this week. GM Chairman and CEO Dan Akerson participated in the sod-turning for the auto maker’s JV with Shanghai Automotive Industry for a new Cadillac plant with annual production capacity of 160,000 units. The groundbreaking in Shanghai also marked the start of construction of a new facility in that city for the Pan Asia Technical Automotive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM, China JV Partners Break Ground on Two New Plants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642