Buick LaCrosse among potential successors to Commodore.
Either somebody jumped the gun or the left hand doesn’t know what the right hand is doing. Holden New Zealand says it has shown dealers the large sedan that will replace the Australia-made Commodore when General Motors ends production in Australia in 2017. But GM Holden in Australia insists no decision on a Commodore replacement has been made. Holden New Zealand Managing Director Jeff Murray says the large sedan may even retain the Commodore badge, with the New Zealand Herald newspaper ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Holden Denies Decision on Commodore Replacement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642