Chevy Cruze accounts for 50%-60% of Gunsan production.
SEOUL – GM Korea’s labor union is worried there is something General Motors is not telling them. Labor officials learned Nov. 1 from GM Korea President Sergio Rocha that the next-generation Chevrolet Cruze will not be produced in Korea, raising concerns the U.S. parent plans to shift the small car’s manufacturing to recession-wracked Europe to help boost its troubled Adam Opel unit in Germany. GM management has not said where the new model will be made. The Cruze ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Korea Union Concerned Over Loss of Next-Gen Chevy Cruze Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642