Production continuing despite rejection of latest contract offer.
Members of the union representing GM Korea workers overwhelmingly reject a tentative agreement with the auto maker. A GM Korea spokesman says of the 13,404 union members participating in last week’s ratification vote, 81.3% rejected in 18.7% endorsed it. Union representatives and management usually are quick to resume talks when a ratification vote fails, the spokesman tells WardsAuto. “Nothing is decided yet, but we are hopeful of meeting again for the 26th round of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Korea Union Members Reject Tentative Agreement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642