Indica auto maker’s top seller in 2012.
MUMBAI – Jaguar Land Rover has been a money-maker since its acquisition by Tata, to the point where it is propping up the Indian auto maker financially. Now, a new management team is aiming for Tata to stand on its own with a refreshed product lineup. Despite turning around debt-ridden JLR and enjoying continued success with its commercial- vehicles division, Tata car sales, market share and revenues have been falling steadily over the past four years. India’s No.2 auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Veteran Slym Charting Course for Tata Turnaround" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642