Landmark HSV going to top-selling dealer of 2012.
An entry-level Club Sport becomes the 75,000th vehicle produced by Australian performance-car manufacturer Holden Special Vehicles since its launch a quarter-century ago. Managing Director Phil Harding says the landmark car is going to HSV’s best-selling dealership of 2012, Shacks HSV in Fremantle, Western Australia. Features marking the car as the 75,000th HSV include a 25th Anniversary “start-up” screen, build plate, internal ID plate and sill plates. The owner ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Holden Special Vehicles Records 75,000th Build" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642