Accord deliveries expected to hit 30,000 in July.
American Honda predicts its July sales will grow sharply over year-ago as it continues to recover from natural disasters that until recently have hampered U.S. volume. “Our days’ supply is looking really good,” John Mendel, American Honda executive vice president, tells WardsAuto in an interview. “It’s nice not to talk about capacity issues, given the events of the last couple years.” Mendel says Honda-brand deliveries should climb 16% to 18% this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Forecasts U.S. July Sales Spike; Adjusts Small CUV Timing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642