Engine plant part of integrated manufacturing complex.
Honda U.K. announces a £267 million ($424.8 million) expansion program as its doubles production this year at its plant in Swindon to 183,000 units and sets a target of 250,000 units a year within three years. The auto maker says its biggest U.K. investment in more than 10 years is supporting the introduction of the new-generation Civic compact car, launched late last year, the new CR-V compact cross/utility vehicle this month and a new 1.6L diesel engine for the Civic in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Investment in U.K. Plant to Double Output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642